In a nutshell...

My photo
Missouri, United States
I'm an artist, convenience store general manager, Nine Inch Nails fan, and hopeless internet addict. And now I'm a marathoner! Blogged By Jaye is my general-purpose blog, and Fat to Finish Line is my running journal. Occasional foul language included on both sites.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well, now I know.

Ever since I started wearing my NIN shirts on a regular basis, I've had various people start up conversations that often lead to the question of whether I like other industrial* bands. And I've always had to say I didn't really know, since I'd never really listened to any.

So, I've been on this little project of broadening my music horizons by checking out a fairly long list of artists vaguely related to or linked to NIN in a "six degrees of separation" kind of way, and now I can answer the question:

No, not so much.


On an only tangentially related note, can anyone explain to me why playing Tool at work seems to be an open invitation for guys to hit on me? If this keeps up I'm gonna delete all of it from my iPod. It's getting creepy.




*Term broadly used -- yeah, yeah, NIN isn't really industrial, blah, blah... Spare me the lectures, I've heard 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment