In a nutshell...

My photo
Missouri, United States
I'm an artist, convenience store general manager, Nine Inch Nails fan, and hopeless internet addict. And now I'm a marathoner! Blogged By Jaye is my general-purpose blog, and Fat to Finish Line is my running journal. Occasional foul language included on both sites.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So, here I am, awake at 5 am...

...trying to get the hang of my new BlackBerry. Kind of sad that I'm just now joining the world of smart phones, but I am the girl who was still playing CDs on an ancient Discman plugged into an even more ancient boom box as late as 2003, so I guess it should come as no surprise.

Honestly, there is zero point to this blog entry. Just curious to see just how much of my normal internet life I'll now be carrying in my pocket. And trying to get better at typing with my thumbs. How do girls with long nails even do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment